Easy to use, store, and take along — all natural and healthy.
- Whole, air dried, green garden peas.
- Good source of iron and vitamin A.
- No sulfites.
- GMO free. Gluten free.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Like many of our other air dried vegetables, these dried peas are often added to soups, stews, and pot pies.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dry peas while slow cooking soups, stews, and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other uses, hydrate using 1 part dry green peas and 5 parts water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Then simmer 15-20 minutes.
- More water may be needed.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/4 cup dry. Generally, air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried peas, once rehydrated, equals approximately 6 lbs of fresh prepared whole peas.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/4 cup
Fat Cal. 4
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%||Total Carb. 21g||7%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 3g||11%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 0g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 6g|
|Vitamin A 12% • Vitamin C 6% • Calcium 3% • Iron 13%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.