Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Air Dried Organic Spinach PowderEmail to a Friend Print this page
Easy to use and store — healthy and all natural.
- Powdered air dried organic spinach.
- Excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
- Good source of protein and fiber.
- No sulfites.
- Not genetically engineered.
- Cook before consuming.
- Due to the nature of this product, powder may need to be broken up before rehydrating or adding to recipes.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Organic spinach powder certification: Certified organic by MCIA
Ingredients: Organic Spinach.
Common uses: Like many of our air dried vegetables, dried organic spinach powder is often used in side dishes, baked goods, soups, stews, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
This company knows how to take care of its customersReview by JennaExcellent customer service, great products
Really like itReview by JennaThese powders blend well, taste like they should, and work well in my portable blender. I love the convenience when I'm traveling and can't bring my Vitamix along.
Great product!Review by NorthTexasGalWow, my order just came and I made my version of V-8 using this powder. It was yummy.
These products are top notch and their packaging is excellent.
I will be taking my food with me on my 3 week vacation to the Southwest so I can eat nutritious food while traveling and hiking. Everything but the meat will come from North Bay Trading. Their products are great!
Excellent productReview by NellieWhat is easier than to add this powder into your health smoothie. My daily ritual. Excellent product.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dried spinach powder while cooking soups, stews, chilies, casseroles and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry organic spinach powder and 5 parts water before cooking.
- Bring to boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add more water as needed.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/4 cup dry. In general, our air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried organic spinach powder, once rehydrated, equals approximately 8 lbs of fresh prepared product.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/4 cup
Fat Cal. 11
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||2%||Total Carb. 12g||4%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 3g||12%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 0g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 10g|
|Vitamin A 454% • Vitamin C 159% • Calcium 34% • Iron 51%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.