Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Easy to use, store, and take along — healthy and all natural.
- Powdered air dried organic broccoli.
- Excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and iron.
- Good source of potassium and fiber.
- No sulfites.
- Not genetically engineered.
- Cook before consuming.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Ingredients: Organic Broccoli.
Common uses: Like many of our air dried vegetables, dried organic broccoli powder is often used in side dishes, baked goods, soups, stews, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dried broccoli powder while cooking soups, stews, chilies, casseroles and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry organic broccoli powder and 5 parts water before cooking.
- Bring to boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add more water as needed.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/4 cup dry. In general, our air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried organic broccoli powder, once rehydrated, equals approximately 6 lbs of fresh prepared product.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/2 cup
Fat Cal. 6
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 19g||6%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 5g||19%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 6g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 6g|
|Vitamin A 120% • Vitamin C 72% • Calcium 2% • Iron 33%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.