Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Easy to use, store, and take along — healthy and all natural.
- Powdered air dried organic carrots.
- Excellent source of vitamin A and C.
- No sulfites.
- Not genetically engineered.
- Cook before consuming.
- Due to the nature of this product, powder may need to be broken up before rehydrating or adding to recipes.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Ingredients: Organic Carrot, Organic Rice Hull Powder (up to 2% maximum).
Common uses: Like many of our air dried vegetables, dried organic carrot powder is often used in side dishes, baked goods, soups, stews, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Good stuff!Review by NorthTexasGalWow, my order just came and I made my version of V-8 using this powder. It was yummy.
These products are top notch and their packaging is excellent.
I will be taking my food with me on my 3 week vacation to the Southwest so I can eat nutritious food while traveling and hiking. Everything but the meat will come from North Bay Trading. Their products are great!
Easy to Prepare
- Add dried carrot powder while cooking soups, stews, sauces, casseroles and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry carrot powder and 4.5 parts water before cooking.
- Bring to boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add more water as needed.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/4 cup dry. In general, our air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried carrot powder, once rehydrated, equals approximately 4.5 lbs of fresh prepared product.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/4 cups
Fat Cal. 4
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||1%||Total Carb. 24g||8%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 7g||28%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 12g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 2g|
|Vitamin A 411% • Vitamin C 7% • Calcium 6% • Iron 7%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.