Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Easy to use, store, and take along — all natural.
- Air dried and kibbled (small dices) mixed European mushroom.
- Half and half mix of Champignon and Boletus Luteus mushrooms.
- Good source of Vitamin C and Protein.
- Cook before consuming.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Like many of our air dried vegetables, this dried mushroom is often added to soups, stews, sauces, pot pies, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Earthy bold tasteReview by Pinky from TNWhen you really want to taste mushrooms like they have been fresh picked, this should be your choice. Wonderful in rice dishes, soups and heavenly with chicken in cream sauce. Also tried it in beef roast gravy - fantastic! Think what it would be like in spaghetti sauce.
Easy to Prepare
- Add this dried mushroom while slow cooking soups, making stews, sauces, casseroles and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dried mushroom and 5 parts water. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add additional water if necessary.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/2 cup dry. Generally, air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried mixed european mushrooms, once rehydrated, equals approximately 5 lbs of fresh prepared mixed european mushrooms.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/2 cup
Fat Cal. 8
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 15g||5%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 2g||9%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 0g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 6g|
|Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 19% • Calcium 2% • Iron 9%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.