Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Easy to use and store — all natural.
- Powdered Beets.
- Excellent source of Vitamin C.
- Also a good source of Iron.
- No sulfites.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: These air dried vegetables are often added to soups, stews, or baked goods. This Beet Powder is great to use in sauces and salad dressings.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dried beet powder while cooking soups, stews, sauces, dry mixes, and other foods with sufficient liquid content. Also works great in muffins, pies, and breads.
- For most other applications. mix together 4 oz powder to 5 cups of water.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes.
Yield — 1/4 cup weighs about 1 ounce.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried beet powder, once rehydrated, equals approximately 9.5 lbs of fresh prepared beets.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/4 cup
Fat Cal. 3
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||1%||Total Carb. 23g||8%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 2g||7%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 14g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 3g|
|Vitamin A 1% • Vitamin C 42% • Calcium 4% • Iron 12%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.