Easy to use, store, and take along — all natural.
- Air dried and kibbled (small dices) Boletus Luteus mushroom.
- Good source of Vitamin C and Protein.
- GMO free. Gluten free.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Like many of our air dried vegetables, this dried mushroom is often added to soups, stews, sauces, pot pies, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
Easy to Prepare
- Add this dried mushroom while slow cooking soups, stews, sauces, casseroles and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dried mushroom and 5 parts water. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add additional water if necessary.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/2 cup dry. Generally, air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried boletus luteus mushrooms, once rehydrated, equals approximately 6 lbs of fresh prepared boletus luteus mushrooms.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/2 cup
Fat Cal. 8
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 15g||5%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 2g||9%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 0g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 6g|
|Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 19% • Calcium 2% • Iron 9%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.