Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Air Dried Spinach PowderEmail to a Friend Print this page
Easy to use and store — all natural.
- Powdered Spinach.
- Excellent source of Vitamin A & C, Calcium, and Iron.
- Also a good source of fiber and protein.
- No sulfites.
- Cook before consuming.
- Due to the nature of this product, powder may need to be broken up before rehydrating or adding to recipes.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: These air dried vegetables are often added to soups, stews, or sauces. This Spinach Powder is great to use in pasta, sauces, and salad dressings.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dried spinach powder while cooking soups, stews, sauces, dry mixes, and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, mix together 4 oz powder to 5 cups of water before cooking.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes.
Yield — 1/2 cup weighs about 1 ounce.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried spinach powder, once rehydrated, equals approximately 8 lbs of fresh prepared spinach.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/2 cup
Fat Cal. 11
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||2%||Total Carb. 12g||4%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 3g||12%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 0g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 10g|
|Vitamin A 455% • Vitamin C 159% • Calcium 34% • Iron 51%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.