Healthy and Hearty Dry Soups
Our soups feature beans, vegetables, and wild rice — All natural — Low in sodium — Vegetarian as is, modify as you wish.
Starting at: $5.49
Starting at: $7.77
Starting at: $5.15
Natural, hearty, and healthy — low in sodium — vegetarian as is, modify as you wish.
- A little makes a lot.
- These classic, multi-ingredient soups are easy to prepare.
- For more information, go to the Cooking Tips tab for each dry soup mix.
These soup mixes are easy to prepare.
- Mix soup mix with water. The amount of water depends upon the soup mix.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes. Then simmer for 45 minutes to several hours, depending upon the dry soup mix (a bean soup can take several hours).
- Modify, if you wish, by adding other dried ingredients, ham (hock or diced), tomatoes, poultry, or beef.
- Experiment with seasonings such as chili powders, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- With bean soup, create a thick mixture for tacos by steaming off excess water.
- Create a unique mix by adding additional beans or dried vegetables.
Freezes well — Prepared soup may be frozen and reheated.
Yield — These soup mixes make a lot of soup when prepared.
Storage — Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send wild rice soup and bean soup mixes to friends and family.