Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Easy to use, store, and take along — healthy and 100% natural.
- Chopped air dried organic white onions.
- Excellent source of vitamin C.
- No sulfites.
- Not genetically engineered.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Like many of our air dried vegetables, these organic onions are often added to soups, stews, chilies, pizzas, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dried organic onions while cooking soups, stews, chilies and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry onions and 3 parts water.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- More water may be needed.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/4 cup dry. In general, our air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried organic white onion, once rehydrated, equals approximately 4 lbs of fresh prepared chopped onion.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/4 cups
Fat Cal. 1
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||0%||Total Carb. 25g||8%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 3g||11%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 11g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 3g|
|Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 38% • Calcium 8% • Iron 3%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.