Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Air Dried Butternut SquashEmail to a Friend Print this page
Easy to use and store — all natural.
- 1/4-inch dices of air dried butternut squash.
- Excellent source of Fiber, Vitamin A & C.
- No sulfites.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: These air dried vegetables are often added to soups, stews, pot pies, and vegetable side dishes.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dried squash while slow cooking soups, casseroles, and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry squash and 2 parts water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Add more water if necessary.
Yield — 1/3 cup weighs about 1 ounce. Generally, air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried squash, once rehydrated, equals approximately 6 lbs of fresh prepared butternut squash.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/3 cup
Fat Cal. 6
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 23g||8%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||1%||Fiber 5g||21%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 4g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 2g|
|Vitamin A 230% • Vitamin C 52% • Calcium 7% • Iron 6%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.