Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Freeze Dried Cucumber Finely DicedEmail to a Friend Print this page
Easy to store, use, and take along — healthy — no sulfites.
- 1/8-inch dices of freeze dried cucumber.
- Excellent source of fiber, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
- Good source of calcium and iron.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Camping food, backpacking food, and home cooked food. A dry snack as is, right out of the bag. Like our other freeze dried vegetables, our cucumber is often used in salads, smoothies, and veggie trail mix.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send cucumber and other freeze dried vegetables to friends and family.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dry for a crunchy effect in salads, and while serving, cooked rice, cooked pasta, and soups.
- Great addition to sauces and dips!
- Add dry during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking soups and stews that have sufficient amounts of broth.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5-10 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz of this freeze dried cucumber equals about 1 cup dry with very low moisture content.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed while minimizing exposure to heat and humidity.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1 cup
Fat Cal. 1
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 20g||7%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 6g||21%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 14g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 5g||10%|
|Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 45% • Calcium 8% • Iron 10%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.