Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Easy to store, use, and take along — healthy — no sulfites.
- Freeze dried sweet potato 3mm dices.
- Excellent source of vitamin A and c.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Camping food, backpacking food, snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. A dry snack as is right out of the bag. Like our other freeze dried vegetables, our potatoes are often used in soups and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send freeze dried sweet potatoes and other freeze vegetables to friends and family.
Easy to Prepare
- Use alone as a dry snack.
- Add dry during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking soups and stews that have sufficient amounts of broth.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5 to 10 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 2/3 cups dry with very low moisture content.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of freeze dried sweet potato dices, once rehydrated, equals approximately 4 lbs of fresh prepared sweet potatoes.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed and minimize exposure to heat and humidity.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 2/3 cups
Fat Cal. 3
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||0%||Total Carb. 26g||9%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 4g||8%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 5g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 2g|
|Vitamin A 100% • Vitamin C 0% • Calcium 2% • Iron 6%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.