Sign up for our news and specials via email:
All natural and healthy — no added sweeteners and no preservatives.
- Powdered freeze dried raspberries with seeds.
- 0-20 Mesh.
- Excellent source of fiber and vitamin C.
- No infused sugar and no sulfites!
- Not genetically engineered.
- Due to the nature of this product, powder may need to be broken up before rehydrating or adding to recipes.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Backpacking food, camping food, healthy snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. This powder is great for smoothies, yogurt, desserts, and oatmeal.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send organic raspberry powder and other freeze dried fruits to friends and family.
Easy to Prepare
- Great for smoothies! Add to yogurt, oatmeal, or desserts for a little extra flavor.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/4 cup dry with very low moisture content.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed while minimizing exposure to high humidity and heat.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/4 cups
Fat Cal. 12
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||2%||Total Carb. 24g||8%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 9g||36%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 4g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 2g|
|Vitamin A 1% • Vitamin C 89% • Calcium 5% • Iron 8%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.