Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Starting at: $5.33
All natural and healthy — no added sweeteners and no sulfites
- Freeze dried sliced granny smith apples with peel.
- No infused sugar and no sulfites!
- Excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of fiber.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Ingredients: Granny Smith Apple (treated with ascorbic acid, citric acid & sodium chloride, for freshness and color retention)
Common uses: Backpacking food, camping food, healthy snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. Like our other freeze dried fruits, our Granny Smith apples are often added to cereals, smoothies, desserts, and trail mixes.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send freeze dried apples and other freeze dried fruits to friends and family.
Easy to Prepare
- Use dry as a healthy snack, as an addition to trail mixes, and as a crunchy topping for cereals and desserts.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1 1/2 cup dry with very low moisture content.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed while minimizing exposure to high humidity and heat.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1 1/2 cup
Fat Cal. 0
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||0%||Total Carb. 27g||9%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 5g||20%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 21g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 0g|
|Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 1070% • Calcium 0% • Iron 6%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.