Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Starting at: $26.14
All natural and healthy — no added sweeteners and no preservatives.
- Course powder of freeze dried strawberries with seeds.
- All the strawberry powder passes through a 20 mesh screen.
- 20 mesh screen means there are 20 holes in a linear inch of screen.
- Excellent source of fiber and vitamin C.
- Good source of iron.
- No infused sugar and no sulfites!
- Not genetically engineered.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Backpacking food, camping food, healthy snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. This powder is great for smoothies, yogurt, desserts, and oatmeal.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send organic strawberry powder and other freeze dried fruits to friends and family.
Easy to Prepare
- Great for smoothies! Add to yogurt, oatmeal, or desserts for a little extra flavor.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/4 cup dry with very low moisture content.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed while minimizing exposure to high humidity and heat.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/4 cups
Fat Cal. 3
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||1%||Total Carb. 26g||9%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 6g||24%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 13g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 1g|
|Vitamin A 3% • Vitamin C 199% • Calcium 5% • Iron 12%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.