Sign up for our news and specials via email:
All natural and healthy — no added sweeteners and no preservatives
- Tart freeze dried cherries — may contain pits.
- No infused sugar and no sulfites!
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Like our other freeze-dried fruits, freeze dried cherry is often used in smoothies, cereals, desserts, and trail mixes.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send dried cherries and other freeze fruits to friends and family.
Easy to Prepare
Note that each tart cherry is freeze dried sliced — Remove any remaining pits before serving.
- Use dry as a healthy snack, as an addition to trail mixes, and as a crunchy topping for cereals and desserts.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1 cup dry with very low moisture content.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of freeze dried sliced cherries, once rehydrated, equals approximately 8 lbs of fresh prepared tart cherries.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed while minimizing exposure to high humidity and heat.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1 cups
Fat Cal. 2
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||0%||Total Carb. 25g||9%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 3g||11%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 20g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 3g||6%|
|Calcium 2% • Iron 6% • Potassium 6%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.