Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Easy to use, store, and take along — all natural.
- Air dried 1-inch pieces of organic oyster mushrooms.
- Good source of Fiber.
- Not genetically engineered.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Like many of our air dried vegetables, dried mushrooms are often added to soups, stews, sauces, pot pies, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Super funReview by BrookeHaving mushrooms on-hand all the time because they are air dried has been great. I really like how they rehydrate and how easy they are to cook with. The flavor is there and the rehydrated texture is so fun. They are really plump. I'm always excited to throw them into a dish I'm sharing with friends.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dried mushroom while cooking soups, stews, sauces, casseroles and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- Hydrate by covering desired amount of mushrooms with boiling water Let soak for 15-20 minutes. Add directly to recipe for the last 25 minutes of cook time.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1 cup dry. In general, our air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Storage — Best if used within 12 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1 cup
Fat Cal. 3
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||1%||Total Carb. 23g||8%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 4g||14%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 1g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 3g|
|Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 2% • Calcium 0% • Iron 3%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.