Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Spray Dried Organic Tomato PowderEmail to a Friend Print this page
Easy to use and take along — healthy and all natural.
- Powdered spray dried organic tomato.
- Excellent source of vitamins A and C.
- Good source of iron and fiber.
- No sulfites.
- Not genetically engineered.
- Cook before consuming.
- Due to the nature of this product, powder may need to be broken up before rehydrating or adding to recipes.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Organic tomato powder certification: Certified organic by MCIA
Ingredients: Organic Tomato.
Common uses: Like many of our air dried vegetables, dried organic tomato powder is often used in side dishes, baked goods, soups, stews, chilies, sauces, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Great Product!Review by NorthTexasGalUsed this wonderful powder twice today. Once to make an instant tomato soup and in my pasta sauce this evening. I used to keep tomato paste in a tube in my pantry, this will definitely replace that.
Tasty and convenientReview by NorthTexasGalWow, my order just came and I made my version of V-8 using this powder. It was yummy.
These products are top notch and their packaging is excellent.
I will be taking my food with me on my 3 week vacation to the Southwest so I can eat nutritious food while traveling and hiking. Everything but the meat will come from North Bay Trading. Their products are great!
Easy to Prepare
- Add dried tomato powder while cooking soups, stews, chilies, casseroles and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry organic tomato powder and 5 parts water before cooking.
- Bring to boil and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add more water as needed.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/4 cup dry. In general, our air/spray dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried organic tomato powder, once rehydrated, equals approximately 6 lbs of fresh prepared product.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/4 cup
Fat Cal. 6
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 22g||7%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 2g||10%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 13g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 3g|
|Vitamin A 59% • Vitamin C 36% • Calcium 5% • Iron 14%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.