Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Easy to use and store — all natural and healthy.
- Zucchini Pieces - may contain some zucchini seeds.
- 2.0% max on US# 3/8 - which is 9.51mm or 0.375in.
- 5.0% max thru US# 8 - which is 2.38mm or 0.093in.
- When sifted, up to 2% of the pieces may be larger than 0.375", and up to 5% of the pieces may be smaller than 0.093".
- This air dried vegetable is an excellent source of potassium, folate, and vitamins A and C.
- No sulfites.
- Color: Green,White, Golden Brown
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Like many of our air dried vegetables, our zucchini is often added to soups, stews, and pizzas.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Excellent SnackReview by PeriwinkleGreat for cooking or right out of the bag. I'm not really a fan of fresh zucchini, but the dried version is great! I like its chewiness, but you can soak it first to minimize its chewy texture.
Love the ZucchiniReview by MTRVERI add this to my microwavable Noodle Bowls several times a week and have even made some of the most fantastic muffins with my dried zucchini! Thanks for a great product, Ill be ordering again soon!
Another no-prep veggie variety for the cupboardReview by PHDA tad chewy/hard no matter how long I cooked it. I will still buy though because it added flavor, color, texture, substance and variety to my soup. Gives me one more healthy option.
Dices of Air Dried Zucchini
Easy to Prepare
- Add dry zucchini while cooking soups, stews, and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry zucchini and 4 parts water.
- Simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Add more water if necessary.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/3 cup dry. Generally, air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried zucchini, once rehydrated, equals approximately 5 lbs of fresh prepared diced zucchini.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/3 cup
Fat Cal. 8
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 18g||6%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 3g||11%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 10g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 7g|
|Vitamin A 42% • Vitamin C 93% • Calcium 9% • Iron 14%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.