Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Starting at: $6.95
Easy to use and store — all natural.
- Air dried dill weed tops — about 1/16 inch long.
- Excellent source of calcium, iron, and vitamins A and C.
- No sulfites.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Tops of air dried dill weed are often added to sauces, casseroles, Italian dishes, stuffing mixes, and bread.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
GMO free: Our partner growers and processors have assured us of no genetically modified crops. Please note we do not perform laboratory testing to verify this.
Easy to Prepare
- Add directly while cooking sauces, casseroles, Italian dishes, stuffing mixes, breads, and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- Or hydrate using 1 part dry dill weed and 3 parts ice water.
- Soak 5-10 minutes.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 3/4 cup dry. Doubles in volume when hydrated.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 3/4 cup
Fat Cal. 12
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||2%||Total Carb. 17g||6%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 4g||16%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 6g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 6g|
|Vitamin A 35% • Vitamin C 25% • Calcium 54% • Iron 81%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.