All natural — No added sweeteners and no preservatives
- Whole freeze dried cranberry.
- Excellent source of fiber.
- No infused sugar and no sulfites!
- GMO free. Gluten free.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Backpacking food, camping food, snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. Like our other freeze dried fruits, our cranberries are often added to smoothies, cereals, desserts, and trail mixes.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gifts-messaging features to send dried cranberries and other freeze dried fruits to friends and family.
Great tart flavor that I love from cranberries! Had this in my morning oatmeal with nuts and freeze dried apples. Awesome! Reconstituted very well, great flavors and held shape well. Two thumbs up for sure! Planning on making an infused cranberry balsamic next, can't wait. :)
(Posted on 5/16/12)
I could not believe how the flavor is just like fresh cranberries. Excellent product!!!
(Posted on 9/1/11)
Easy to Prepare
- Use dry as a healthy snack, as an addition to trail mixes, and as a crunchy topping for cereals and desserts.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1 1/2 cup dry with very low moisture content.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of freeze dried whole cranberries, once rehydrated, equals approximately 10 lbs of fresh prepared cranberries.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed while minimizing exposure to high humidity and heat.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1 1/2 cup
Fat Cal. 4
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 27g||9%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 9g||36%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 18g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 1g|
|Vitamin A 2% • Vitamin C 48% • Calcium 2% • Iron 2%|