Easy to store, use, and take along — healthy — no sulfites.
- New-Lower Prices!
- Freeze dried cauliflower stems and florets.
- Excellent source of vitamins C and Fiber.
- GMO free. Gluten free.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Camping food, backpacking food, snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. A dry snack as is right out of the bag. Like our other freeze dried vegetables, our cauliflower is often used in salads and veggie trail mixes, as well as in soups and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send freeze dried cauliflower and other freeze vegetables to friends and family.
This cauliflower is terrific! I purchased a small bag and tried it out in a couple of dishes. Worked out very well. My only regret is that I didn't save the dust in the bottom of the bag; would've been perfect to use to make a cauliflower mash.
(Posted on 8/15/13)
Easy to Prepare
- Use alone as a dry snack or add to veggie trail mixes.
- Use dry for a crunchy effect in salads and, while serving, cooked rice and cooked pasta.
- Add dry during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking soups and stews that have sufficient amounts of broth.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5 to 10 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 3 cups dry with very low moisture content.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of freeze dried cauliflower, once rehydrated, equals approximately 15 lbs of fresh prepared cauliflower.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed and minimize exposure to heat and humidity.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 3 cups
Fat Cal. 7
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 19g||6%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 9g||36%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 9g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 7g|
|Vitamin A 1% • Vitamin C 275% • Calcium 8% • Iron 9%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.