Established in 1987, North Bay Trading Co is a family business which delivers high quality food to commercial and retail customers.
Our commitment to you:
Food Quality and Food Safety. Ingredients are screened by quality and time elapsed from harvest. For example, our dried ingredients are fresh vibrant pieces, versus small faded bits, and our Canadian wild rice is wild harvested from pristine northern lakes and is 100% certified organic. Of course, food safety is a high priority. In addition to meeting all legal standards, we sign up for voluntary third party food safety inspections, with participation in AIB food safety inspections. Our Unannounced Inspection Report shows we keep current. Also, we keep current with Kosher and Organic certification programs.
Check out our food safety page for more details on food safety.
Healthy. We use only 100 percent natural GMO free ingredients. Our products are generally low in sodium and a great source of vitamins and minerals. There are no artificial additives.
Flexibility. Our products are available in both retail bags and economical bulk sizes. They are ready to be used as ingredients in homemade soups, Italian dishes/pizza, gourmet side dishes, blended drinks, salads, desserts, and more!
We offer high quality food items to commercial and retail health conscience customers. As a family owned company since 1987, our business activities are sustainable and we strive to build loyalty among customers, suppliers, employees, and business owners.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We believe natural food is desirable and healthy
- We think efficient business strategies enable fair prices
- We believe in sustainable agriculture and renewable resources
- Our company operations will be progressive and sustainable
- Our organizational culture will be responsive, respectful, and pleasant
- Our food safety practices will exceed legal requirements
- Our products will be of high quality
- We will deliver to all regions in the USA
- We will meet customer demand and exceed expectations
Wholesale discounts for businesses in the food industry:
Businesses may email or call to inquire about our wholesale program. We can supply a special wholesale login and password. Please be prepared to email us documentation of your business. The wholesale program is subject to the following guidelines:
- Available to businesses which source food as a core function of their business
- Shipping address must be a commercial address (sorry, no residential delivery to home based business)
- Minimum average order volume of $500 per quarter
- Standard payment method is major credit card or Paypal
- Pre-approval required to check out with purchase order and pay on terms
- Initial documentation of your business is subject to review and verification
- Consent for North Bay Trading Co. to run a credit report on business and/or business owner
We look forward to hearing from you! — Greggar Isaksen & Borg Isaksen