Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Easy to use and store — all natural and healthy.
- Zucchini Pieces - may contain some zucchini seeds.
- 2.0% max on US# 3/8 - which is 9.51mm or 0.375in.
- 5.0% max thru US# 8 - which is 2.38mm or 0.093in.
- When sifted, up to 2% of the pieces may be larger than 0.375", and up to 5% of the pieces may be smaller than 0.093".
- This air dried vegetable is an excellent source of potassium, folate, and vitamins A and C.
- No sulfites.
- Color: Green,White, Golden Brown
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Like many of our air dried vegetables, our zucchini is often added to soups, stews, and pizzas.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
Excellent SnackReview by PeriwinkleGreat for cooking or right out of the bag. I'm not really a fan of fresh zucchini, but the dried version is great! I like its chewiness, but you can soak it first to minimize its chewy texture.
Love the ZucchiniReview by MTRVERI add this to my microwavable Noodle Bowls several times a week and have even made some of the most fantastic muffins with my dried zucchini! Thanks for a great product, Ill be ordering again soon!
Another no-prep veggie variety for the cupboardReview by PHDA tad chewy/hard no matter how long I cooked it. I will still buy though because it added flavor, color, texture, substance and variety to my soup. Gives me one more healthy option.
Dices of Air Dried Zucchini
Easy to Prepare
- Add dry zucchini while cooking soups, stews, and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry zucchini and 4 parts water.
- Simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Add more water if necessary.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1/3 cup dry. Generally, air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried zucchini, once rehydrated, equals approximately 5 lbs of fresh prepared diced zucchini.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/3 cup
Fat Cal. 8
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 18g||6%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 3g||11%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 10g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 7g|
|Vitamin A 42% • Vitamin C 93% • Calcium 9% • Iron 14%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.