Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Easy to store, use, and take along — 100% natural.
- Diced stalks and leaves of air dried celery.
- Good source of fiber, calcium, and vitamins A and C.
- No sulfites.
- Cook before consuming.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Often added to soups, chilies, stews, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Delicious and convenientReview by JoyWow! So far, I have eaten this out of the bag and, after a brief soak, in a tomato/chicken salad and a cream cheese dip. This is the best celery I've eaten in a while! Certainly a ton better (and greener) than anything I can get at my grocery stores. Why is "fresh" celery so horrible these days? I used to Love it, and now I can again, thanks to North Bay.
Easy to Prepare
- Use this air dried vegetable dry, right out of the bag, while cooking soups, chilies, stews, and other foods with sufficient liquid content.
- For most other applications, hydrate using 1 part dry celery and 5 parts water.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1 cup dry. Generally, air dried vegetables double in volume when hydrated.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of air dried celery, once rehydrated, equals approximately 5 lbs of fresh prepared cross cut celery.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1 cup
Fat Cal. 3
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||1%||Total Carb. 21g||7%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 4g||16%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 5g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 3g|
|Vitamin A 14% • Vitamin C 15% • Calcium 15% • Iron 8%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.