Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Freeze Dried Red Chili PeppersEmail to a Friend Print this page
Starting at: $4.93
Easy to store, use, and take along — healthy — no sulfites.
- 1/4-inch dices of freeze dried red chili peppers.
- Excellent source of vitamins A and C, iron and fiber.
Common uses: Camping food, backpacking food, and home cooked food. A dry snack as is, right out of the bag. Like our other freeze dried vegetables, our freeze dried red chili peppers are often used in salads and veggie trail mixes, as well as in pizza, pasta, rice, dips, and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send dried red chili peppers and other freeze dried vegetables to friends and family.
Easy to Prepare
- Use in salsa, dips, soups, and chili.
- Add dry for a crunchy effect in salads, or add during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking items with liquid such as pastas, rice dishes and casseroles.
- Or simply hydrate by soaking for 5-10 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz of these freeze dried red chili peppers equals about 1 cup dry with very low moisture content.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed while minimizing exposure to heat and humidity.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1 cup
Fat Cal. 11
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||2%||Total Carb. 21g||7%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 6g||25%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 19g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 5g|
|Vitamin A 64% • Vitamin C 1686% • Calcium 8% • Iron 28%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.