Sign up for our news and specials via email:
Starting at: $29.29
Easy to use and store — healthy and all natural.
- Powdered Organic Sweet Potatoes.
- Excellent source of vitamin A and good source of vitamin C.
- Not genetically engineered.
- No sulfites.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Ingredients: Organic sweet potato, organic maltodextrin, organic corn starch, organic sunflower lecithin
Common uses: This drum dried organic sweet potato powder is often added to breads, cereals, fillings, soups, sauces, baby foods, baked goods, casseroles, and vegetable side dishes.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in resealable poly bags. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Easy to Prepare
- Add drum dried organic sweet potato powder while cooking side dishes, casseroles, and other foods with sufficient liquid content. Often used in baked goods, breads, baby foods, soups, and sauces.
Yield — 1/4 cup weighs about 1 ounce.
Storage — Best if used within 18 months. Store tightly sealed in a dry location away from sunlight.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1/4 cup
Fat Cal. 7
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 25g||8%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||1%||Fiber 2g||8%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 4g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 1g|
|Vitamin A 60% • Vitamin C 15% • Calcium 1% • Iron 2%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.