Four healthy favorites — each is vegetarian as is, yet easily modified — all are sure to please.
Save over buying items individually. Plus, we send gift boxes by placing items in a white box, covering them with gift wrapping tissue paper, enclosing any possible gift message, then label the box as a gift box. Use our multiple-address check out and gift-messaging features to send these gift boxes to friends and family.
Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Ingredients are GMO free.
Gift Box includes:
Canadian Organic Wild Rice — naturally grown and wild harvested in Canada's pristine northern lakes — premium quality.
- Has a unique and exquisitely long grain that measures 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch or more in length.
- Wild rice is high in protein when compared to other grains and white rices.
Minnnesota Grown Wild Rice Soup, a classic, healthy, and hearty dry soup mix — easy to prepare — a little makes a lot
- Very low in sodium and high in vitamin A.
- Ingredients — Minnesota-grown wild rice, barley, yellow peas, green peas, and the following air dried vegetables: onions, carrots, whole kernel sweet corn, celery, green beans, leeks, green bell peppers, and red red bell peppers.
- Note — This soup mix is labeled "Thousand Lakes Food Company," a brand of North Bay Trading Co.
32-Bean and 8-Vegetable Soup, a healthy and hearty dry soup mix — easy to prepare — a little makes a lot.
- Low in sodium and high in fiber and vitamin A.
- Ingredients — Organic barley, 8 air dried vegetables (carrots, onions, celery, whole kernel sweet corn, green and white leeks, green beans, red bell peppers, and green bell peppers), and 32 kinds of beans (including appaloosas, calypsos, cannelinis, and unique and colorful Christmas limas).
Spicy Southwestern Soup, a healthy and hearty dry soup mix — easy to prepare — A little makes a lot.
- Low in sodium and high in fiber.
- Ingredients: 12 varieties of beans, peas, and lentils (including garbanzos, tongues of fire, pintos, great northerns, and unique and colorful Christmas limas), whole kernel sweet corn, and three kinds of peppers (green jalapenos, red and green bells, and green chilies).
I add cooked organic bacon or ham and then slow cook on my wood stove. So very easy and so very delicious! Thanks North Bay!
(Posted on 12/19/12)
All delicious. I recommend cooking soups slowly, "doctoring" them up just a little, and freeze in zip lock bags for later. Makes a lot of soup. The wild rice is great too, that is what I was looking for at first, glad I ordered this box.
(Posted on 12/5/10)
Easy to Prepare — these foods are vegetarian as is, yet easily modified.
- For more information, please go to the "Cooking Tips" tab at the "View Detail" page for each of the four Wild Rice and Soup Gift Box items, which are Canadian Organic Wild Rice, Minnesota Grown Wild Rice Soup, 32-Bean and 8-Vegetable Soup, and Spicy Southwestern Soup.