All natural and healthy — no added sweeteners and no preservatives.
- Slices of freeze dried bananas.
- Good source of fiber and vitamin C.
- No infused sugar and no sulfites!
- GMO free. Gluten free.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Backpacking food, camping food, healthy snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. Like our other freeze dried fruits, our banana slices are often added to cereals, smoothies, desserts, and trail mixes.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk box orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send bananas and other freeze dried fruits to friends and family.
Easy to Prepare
- Use dry as a healthy snack, as an addition to trail mixes, and as a crunchy topping for cereals and desserts.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 3/4 cups dry with less than 4% moisture content.
Rehydration Ratio — 1 lb of freeze dried organic bananas, once rehydrated, equals approximately 7 lbs of fresh prepared sliced bananas.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed while minimizing exposure to high humidity and heat.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 3/4 cups
Fat Cal. 4
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 0g||0%||Total Carb. 26g||9%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 3g||13%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 21g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 1g|
|Vitamin A 1% • Vitamin C 16% • Calcium 1% • Iron 1%|
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.