Easy to store, use, and take along — healthy — no sulfites.
- Freeze dried 1/8 to 1/4 inch chopped green onion.
- Good source of vitamin C, vitamin A, and iron.
- GMO free. Gluten free.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher. See the North Bay Kosher List.
Common uses: Camping food, backpacking food, snacks, and quick-and-easy cooking at home. Like our other freeze dried vegetables, our green onions are often used in soups and casseroles.
Packaging: Bagged selections are in high quality resealable foil pouches with moisture absorbent pack to help ensure freshness after initial opening. Bulk orders use sealed plastic bag inside sturdy cardboard box.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also handles cereal grains, peanuts, tree nuts, and soybeans.
A popular gift item: Use our multiple-address and gift-messaging features to send freeze dried green onions and other freeze vegetables to friends and family.
Easy to Prepare
- Add dry during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking soups and stews that have sufficient amounts of broth.
- For most other applications, hydrate by soaking for 5 to 10 minutes in a generous amount of cold or hot water (hot water works slightly better). Then drain.
Yield — 1 oz equals about 1 3/4 cups dry with very low moisture content.
Storage — Best if used within 24 months of purchase. Store tightly sealed and minimize exposure to heat and humidity.
Please contact us for specification on this product.
If you represent a food manufacturer and would like to open a wholesale account, please email us with your business name, documentation of your business, the product(s) you are interested in, your first order quantity and timing, and projections for future orders.